| Season , Episode |
# in Series
|Air date||November 21, 1977|
|Written by||Lawrence Konner|
|Directed by||Michael Landon|
| Previous episode:|| Next episode:|
The people of Walnut Grove gear up for a big boxing match. Charles is one of the fighters and is surprised and concerned when he defeats his opponent with ease.
Boxer Joe Kagan's career costs him everything, including his family. Ultimately, he faces his greatest challenge...his own grown son!
- Michael Landon: Charles Ingalls
- Karen Grassle: Caroline Ingalls
- Melissa Sue Anderson: Mary Ingalls
- Melissa Gilbert: Laura Ingalls
- Lindsay and Sidney Greenbush: Carrie Ingalls
- Jeffrey: Bandit
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|The High Cost of Being Right||Meet Me at the Fair|