|Little House on the Prairie|
|Season 8, Episode 10|
|Air date||December 7, 1981|
|Written by||Jeri Taylor|
|Directed by||Maury Dexter|
For the Love of Nancy
A Christmas They Never Forgot
Mrs. Oleson decides that reopening Nellie's Restaurant and Hotel as a franchised restaurant will result in big business for the fledgling business. Does she have what it takes to meet the demands of a tough franchiser, and can she fight off unexpected competition from Charles and Nels when they open up their own restaurant?
- Karen Grassle: Caroline Ingalls
- Melissa Gilbert: Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Missy Francis: Cassandra Ingalls
- Jason Bateman: James Ingalls
- Katherine MacGregor: Harriet Oleson
- Richard Bull: Nels Oleson
- Major Guffy: You're going to be generals in Mrs. Sullivan's army!
- Nels: Well, I don't think we want to be generals in Mrs. Sullivan's army. We'd rather be privates in our own.
- Harriet: Nels, where are you going?
- Nels: Insane. I'm going insane.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|For the Love of Nancy||A Christmas They Never Forgot|