Little House on the Prairie: Season 1 is a six-disc DVD box set that includes the first twenty-four episodes, which excludes the pilot movie of Little House on the Prairie. It was made by the Canadian company Imavision and released in region one July 8, 2003 and in region two on July 25, 2005.
Special features for season one includes character profiles, photo album and the Little House episode quiz. It ranked number 13 on the television rankings for 1974 to 1975.
- The beginning of the constant fights/rivalry of Laura and Nellie.
- The love/hate relationship of Harriet and Nels Oleson.
- Laura and Mary attending school for the very first time.
- The birth and death of Charles Frederick Ingalls.
- Settling and daily life in Walnut Grove.
- Michael Landon as Charles Ingalls
- Karen Grassle as Caroline Ingalls
- Melissa Gilbert as Laura Ingalls
- Melissa Sue Anderson as Mary Ingalls
- Lindsay and Sidney Greenbush as Carrie Ingalls
- Richard Bull as Nels Oleson
- Katherine MacGregor as Harriet Oleson
- Kevin Hagen as Dr. Hiram Baker
- Dabbs Greer as Reverend Robert Alden
- Karl Swenson as Lars Hanson
- Charlotte Stewart as Miss Eva Beadle
- Alison Arngrim as Nellie Oleson
- Jonathan Gilbert as Willie Oleson
- Tracie Savage as Christy Kennedy
- Robert Hoffman VI as Sandy Kennedy
- Wayne Heffley as Mr. Kennedy
- James Vincent McNichol as Harry Baker
- Mitch Vogel as Johnny Johnson
- Victor French as Isaiah Edwards
- Bonnie Bartlett as Grace Snider
- James Jeter as Hans Dorfler
- Queenie Smith as Mrs. Whipple
- Kelly Thordsen as Baker Makay
Season 1 | Season 2 | Season 3 | Season 4 | Season 5 | Season 6 | Season 7 | Season 8 | Season 9 | Season 10