Little House on the Prairie: Season 4 is a DVD box set which includes all of the episodes from season four in the Little House on the Prairie television series. It was released in region one format on February 17, 2004 and in region two on May 26, 2008. In the United States, the episodes aired from September 12, 1977 to March 13, 1978.
In the television rankings for 1977 to 1978 it ranked in at 7, making it the highest ranked season of the series.
- The Garvey family moves to Walnut Grove.
- Miss Beadle, Walnut Grove's long time teacher gets married, has a son and leaves teaching and Walnut Grove permanently.
- Grace is born.
- Mary Ingalls matures wanting to become a teacher. Her dreams and plans are cut short by the loss of her sight. Mary is sent to the Burton School for the Blind to learn how to cope and meets Adam.
- Michael Landon as Charles Ingalls
- Karen Grassle as Caroline Ingalls
- Melissa Gilbert as Laura Ingalls
- Melissa Sue Anderson as Mary Ingalls
- Lindsay and Sidney Greenbush as Carrie Ingalls
- Wendi and Brenda Turnbaugh as Grace Ingalls
- Richard Bull as Nels Oleson
- Katherine MacGregor as Harriet Oleson
- Kevin Hagen as Dr. Hiram Baker
- Dabbs Greer as Reverend Robert Alden
- Karl Swenson as Lars Hanson
- Charlotte Stewart as Miss Eva Beadle
- Alison Arngrim as Nellie Oleson
- Jonathan Gilbert as Willie Oleson
- Merlin Olsen as Jonathon Garvey
- Hersha Parady as Alice Garvey
- Patrick Labyorteaux as Andrew Garvey
Season 1 | Season 2 | Season 3 | Season 4 | Season 5 | Season 6 | Season 7 | Season 8 | Season 9 | Season 10