Little House on the Prairie is the third children's book written by Laura Ingalls Wilder in the Little House book series. It was published in 1935, and illustrated by Helen Sewell, and in later editions by Garth Williams.
Little House on the PraireEdit
By Laura Ingalls WilderEdit
Illustrated by Helen Sewell.Edit
Pa Ingalls decides to sell the little log house, and the family sets out for Indian country! They travel from Wisconsin to Kansas, and there, finally, Pa builds their little house on the prairie. Sometimes farm life is difficult, even dangerous, but Laura and her family are kept busy and happy with the promise of their new life on the prairie.
Little House BooksEdit
- Little House in the Big Woods (1932)
- Farmer Boy (1933)
- Little House on the Prairie (1935)
- On the Banks of Plum Creek (1937)
- By the Shores of Silver Lake (1939)
- The Long Winter (1940)
- Little Town on the Prairie (1941)
- These Happy Golden Years (1943)
- The First Four Years (1968)