Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Little House on the Prairie|
|Season 8, Episode 16|
|Air date||February 8, 1982|
|Written by||Don Balluck|
|Directed by||Maury Dexter|
Days of Sunshine, Days of Shadow (Part 1)
Hester-Sue's ex-husband Sam Terhune comes to Walnut Grove, claiming he has reformed himself from his drinking and gambling and wants a second chance. Hester Sue believes him and it isn't long before they plan to get re-married. But on the wedding day, a surprise visitor shows up; who turns out to be Sam's wife Naomi saying she will divorce Sam and it becomes clear to Hester Sue that he does not deserve a second chance.
- Michael Landon: Charles Ingalls
- Karen Grassle: Caroline Ingalls
- Melissa Gilbert: Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Lindsay Greenbush and Sidney Greenbush: Carrie Ingalls
- Katherine MacGregor: Harriet Oleson
- Richard Bull: Nels Oleson
- Dean Butler: Almanzo Wilder
- Jonathan Gilbert: Willie Oleson
- Allison Balson: Nancy Oleson
- Jason Bateman: James Cooper Ingalls
- Missy Francis: Cassandra Ingalls
- Wendi Turnbaugh and Brenda Turnbaugh: Grace Ingalls
- Kevin Hagen: Dr. Baker
- Dabbs Greer: Reverend Alden
- Matthew Laborteaux: Albert Quinn Ingalls
- Norman Rice: Croupier
- Ruth Foster: Melinda Foster
- Dan McBride: Customer
- Lexie Neal: Lexie/Saloon Girl
- Richard Lilley: Townsman
- Sam (to Hester Sue): You mean, you don't hate me?
- Hester Sue: No. I'd have to still be in love with you to hate you.
- Caroline (to Hester Sue) It seems like life has given Sam a second chance. Doesn't everybody deserve that?
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Uncle Jed||Days of Sunshine, Days of Shadow (Part 1)|